OFFICIAL GENERIC RULES
JANUARY 1, 2018-DECEMBER 31ST,2018
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the business office of station WACR-FM, Urban Radio Broadcasting, LLC located at 608 Yellow Jacket Dr Starkville, Ms 39759 during normal business hours ( 8:30am -5:30pm) Monday through Friday or by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Any age can win/unless otherwise announced on air or written
- All contests are open to the public except for employees, agent, subsidiaries and affiliates of station WACR-FM Urban Radio Broadcasting, LLC, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- WACR-FM GENERIC PRIZE GIVEAWAY
JANUARY 1, 2018- DECEMBER 31ST, 2018
- The location and time will be announced via on-air, website or other. WACR, or sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- How to play: Listeners have to be caller number nine to win prizes. There is always a thirty policy in effect, only one member of a household can win , prizes have to be retrieved within two weeks of winning the prize and we reserve the right to have a age limit on prizes that are not geared toward the under 18 year of age.
- All state, Local, Federal and other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a cash prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that WACR-FM , URBAN RADIO BROADCASTING, LLC, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- Cash prizes will be paid in the form of a check or money order. Processing time for checks under normal circumstances will take between 4 and 6 weeks. Prizes must be claimed in person at the WACR-FM business office at, 608 Yellow Jacket Dr Starkville, Ms 39759 during regular business hours and within ten business days of notification of prize availability, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claim and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and release.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- The station reserves the right to end an contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
- The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- Should there be a winner, that person’s name will be made available upon written request after 60-90 days of the promotion by mailing a self addressed stamped envelope to” WACR-FM “608 Yellow Jacket Dr Starkville, Ms 39759″
Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.